At True Athlete Performance, we are proud to be a leader in sports performance training in the DMV and we continue to strive for success by continuously pursuing relationships and producing desired results. Joining the TrueAP team will present you with rewarding opportunities to help drive these results and a chance to build a successful career with a constantly growing company.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate, driven and dedicated, and who can support the True Athlete Performance mission: To help every athlete maximize his or her full athletic potential, regardless of age, gender, limitation, sport or natural ability through hard work, dedication, and an intense focus on form.
We Are Looking To Grow Our Team! Do You Have What It Takes?
Part Time Performance Coach
(Positions Available in Northern Virginia/ Maryland)
Job Summary: This position is directly responsible for the development and implementation of large group performance training programs for the TRUEAP on-site performance program. The part time performance coach will work directly with the Athlete Development Coordinator on all aspects of implementing a performance program including: implement athlete assessment protocols, implement TRUEAP training methods, manage class time and maximize efficiency within TRUEAP. The part time performance coach must be able to communicate the performance training philosophy methods and progress to athletes and parents to increase athletes’ education, commitment and training experience. This position also requires the coach to be an ambassador of the True Athlete Performance (TRUEAP) program by representing the TRUEAP core values and principles of the organization.
- Report directly to Site Director
- Assist in small and large group training
- Assist in planning for all training logistics
- Assist in motivating athletes to perform up to their potential
- Assist in assessments/testing for athletes
- Assist in data entry of performance results under supervision of Site Director
- Educate coaches/parents/athletes of TRUEAP training protocols and methodology
- Experience playing/ coaching sports in High School, College, etc.
- Personal Training Certification or Strength and Conditioning Certification Preferred.
- Must Obtain Personal Training or Strength and Conditioning Certification within 6 Months of the Date of Hire.
- Hourly group training rates vary – $15 to $25/hr.
- Commission for sales leads and Personal Training revenue (up to 60%)
*compensation based on experience, certification and results.
- Lead and assist training programs for athletes ages 8-18
- Groups will range from 3 athletes to 25 athletes
- 1:1 Personal Training and Small Group Training
- Attendance and customer relations duties associated with training programs
- Attend weekly staff training sessions with TrueAP Management Team
- Oversee all sales & marketing objectives in the area
- Serve as liaison between facility and TrueAP
- Lead contact for all groups, individual, adult, and team programs at the facility
- NET Commissions for all revenue at the Site Location
- Hourly Training Rates ($20-25/hr) for Performance Training
- Sales Commission for all Team/Group Sales sold
- Assisting Area Director in all sales & marketing objectives in the area
- Create and develop proposals and contracts for all prospective clients/relationships