Register by 8/31 and save 20% with code: early19
At True Athlete Performance (TrueAP), we are committed to improving the athleticism and confidence of our student athletes by providing a safe, fun, skill-based experience for kids ages 8 to 18.
If your athlete is:
- looking to jump higher, move faster, reduce injuries and become a more dangerous player on the field or court;
- is not not afraid of a little hard work;
- can invest 2-3 hours a week for 6 week; and
- Is looking to take their game to the next level
… then guarantee their spot by REGISTERING NOW for our Fall Sports Performance Training!
Our Performance Training Programs are specifically designed for 3 different age groups, and include all sports and skill levels from youth to high school and beginner to elite.
- YOUTH (ages 8-10) – This program creates the foundation for coordination and athleticism. Learning how to train, athletes will build confidence through proper body mechanics, running technique and body-weight exercises in a positive environment.
- MS ATHLETE (ages 11-13) – In this program, training progresses to more athletic movement with increased emphasis of power and speed, age-appropriate weightlifting, and overall movement quality.
- HS ATHLETE (ages 13-18) – This program helps athletes develop high-level power and strength, and implements advanced speed and agility programming.
Starts 9/9 – Offered Mondays & Wednesdays
Tuscarora Recreation Center | 6321 Lambert Drive, Frederick
Starts 9/10 – Offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
The nZone | 14550 Lee Road, Chantilly
Starts 9/10 – Offered Tuesdays & Sundays
Lifehouse Church | 515 E Wilson Blvd, Hagerstown